.
.

Friday, February 11, 2011

What Jeff and his buddies talk about...

Tonight Jeff and I went to our church's adult dinner fellowship night. We had a fun time hanging out with my parents and visiting with some friends. After we got home, I asked him if he had fun. (he said yes) and then I asked what he and his guy-pals were talking about. (I like being nosy and asking what he and his buddies talk about. It gives me little glimpses into his male-mind.)

Here's how our conversation went,
I asked, "What do you and your buddies talk about?"
He responded all casually, "Oh, we talked about girls."
I said, "Whaat?!"
He quickly reworded his sentence, "Sorry, not girls, we talked about women."
To which, of course, I "Whaaatt-ed" even louder.
He started laughing and corrected himself again, "Not women in general...we talked about our women!"

Hehehe, he cracks me up! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment