.
.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Goodbye old trusty...

Today I dropped my trust old water jug and watched as it shattered all over my bedroom floor. I almost started crying. I'm not sure if it was the broken bottle or the spilt water that I would have shed tears over.

Jeff is going to laugh at me and mock me when he sees this post. (He always says, "Do you have to blog everything??") Well yes, I do. I think everyone should know how much I loved this water bottle.

After it broke, and I held a funeral for it by my kitchen garbage can, we quickly rushed out to buy me a new one. No time for mourning in this situation...I need my water.

This jug will be missed and remembered always.

My new bottle will not replace this old pink one's place in my heart. (Well, if I could track down another pink one...maybe it could...)

But for now: goodbye old faithful. You will be remembered.


No comments:

Post a Comment