.
.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Disney Wedding dresses

A friend of mine just got engaged (yay!). Last night we were texting and she told me she has 3 wedding dress appointments to go to this week. I was surprised, "3!?!" She said she made an appointment at 3 different stores, which makes perfect sense to me! But the place she's most excited about has a line of "Disney" wedding dresses. I didn't believe that there was such a think. Had I have known...my whole wedding would have been Disney themed! I immediately hopped online to look and see if I could find any pictures. Sure enough! There is a Disney line of dresses! I think she should buy one of these and have a Disney themed wedding! That would be the best wedding ever!


Tiana
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Jasmine
Cinderella
Belle
Ariel
I love weddings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment