.
.

Friday, February 11, 2011

New Kitchen Table!

When Jeff and I got married, my aunt and uncle gave us their old kitchen table. It was such a blessing to have, but didn't fit very well in our all-to-tiny kitchen. Not to mention, while the table itself was in great condition...the chairs were ancient and falling apart. Though we have lost several chairs along the way, that trusty table has held up well.

Today we got a new table. I'm very excited about it, as it's much smaller than the other one and came with 4 chairs that are in great condition!!! My grandparents gave us this table, and it fits so much better in our tiny kitchen area.

The other table is now out in our garage, waiting for a new home who has a bigger kitchen for it to live in.

This new table will last us a while, hopefully not too long though, as I'm still waiting for my Dad and Jeff to build me a corner nook. Once they build that, we'll be back in the market for a new table.

But for now..."yay" for a new table!




No comments:

Post a Comment