.
.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baked peanut butter Oatmeal review















Here is my promised baked oatmeal review.

This was super easy thing to make, basically you mix it all in a bowl and stick it in the oven. Seriously, that easy.

It smelled delicious, looked delicious and didn't taste bad at all.

I say it didn't taste "bad," only because the texture threw my off big time.

When you bake oatmeal, it gets a bit crunchy-like, which is fine and yummy. But it does mess with the texture when you go and pour milk over the top of it.

Jeff liked it with the milk poured on top, but for me it just made part of it crunchy and part of it creamy, which I couldn't handle very well. I liked the flavor a lot--just not the texture. So next time, I won't be adding milk to mine. ;-)

I served it with bananas and whipped cream on top, which was yummy. Next time I'll try it with dollops of jam on it.

Mmmm! What's for breakfast tomorrow I wonder...?

No comments:

Post a Comment