.
.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A new promise...

I started working out again last night. I've made myself a promise that I'm going to work out nightly. To help me achieve my goal, I've decided to daily look at some beautiful dresses that I would love to add to my wardrobe someday. Seeing all these lovelies keeps me motivated and dedicated, as well as it helps to curb my sweet tooth. (As of twenty minutes ago, my flesh was winning immensely on my fight against eating ice cream tonight...but after seeing these dresses, and imagining my flabbiness inside one, I now am thinking a bowl of nuts sounds delightful...)

To help me keep movitated, I'm going to make a promise also to my imaginitive blog readers: Everyday that I work out, I will post a picture of a dress or skirt that one day...one day soon, I will be able to fit my balloon of a butt back into.

No comments:

Post a Comment