.
.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I think I bought a green rocking chair

Today Jeff and I bought a rocking chair! It was an exciting purchase, because we realize that in about 11 weeks we will be rocking our little lovebaby in it!

I wasn't planning on getting a rocking chair, but both Jeff and my mom encouraged me to get one. So I decided I would, I just didn't want one of those heavily padded rockers that are all cushion and ugliness. I wanted a nice glider that had a cushion, just not an overboard cushion.

The style I was looking for is very hard to find. They don't really make them anymore and when they do, they're expensive.

However, in this week's Kmart ad...there they were on sale for a great price!


When we went to look at them today, there was only one left and rain checks weren't offered for this sale. We decided to just get it.

There are only two colors available: cream and white. My box, (I believe) says white on it.

I had thought that meant the chair cushion was white...but I just got on kmart's website and realized that "white" actually means the chair itself is white...the cushion is...green.

I'm not sure how I feel about this... I'm going to open it tomorrow just to see what color we have and if the cushion really is green. If it is...I don't know what to do! Maybe call the kmart in Oakdale? Or even order one online?

*Sigh...*

Who knows? Maybe the green won't be so terrible after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment