.
.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Cinnamon Sugar Bread

I've been looking for a Cinnamon bread recipe that I can use in my bread machine. I wanted a raisin-less recipe that you start in the machine, and then transfer to a bread pan. This recipe calls for it to be baked in the machine, but I'm sure it'll turn out just fine if I transfer it. I plan on trying it this weekend.

Ingredients:

1 cup milk
1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
1 egg
3 cups bread flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons yeast

I'll have to wing it myself with oven temperatures and baking times. I'll post an update after I try this recipe. I'm blogging about it because I need someplace to save this recipe...and I'm out of ink, so I can't print it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment