.
.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

On the hunt for the perfect pair of pumps

I'm on the hunt for a pair of pumps. I don't want a modern pair with the shiny finishes or the super skinny heel. I want an more old fashioned pair with a shorter/thicker heel. I've been searching for the perfect pair for a while, and now have narrowed down my choices...some.
The last two pictures (the red and black pair with the heart buckles) are my favorites. But they're currently on clearance, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to track my size down. I went to the store today to get them and sadly (*sniff sniff*) the red pair is totally sold out--online and in stores. I'm going to check online for the black pair later.

My second favorite (to go along with a Mary Jane style pump) is the Kruise peep toe shoes. But those are a new style, so they will be in the stores for a while. I'll wait til they go on sale! ;-)


Kruise Peep Toe Sling

$24.99




Mid Heel Pump American Eagle

$24.99




Kimberly Mary Jane Lower East Side

$22.99



Bongo Mary Jane Femmy Pump

$19.99



No comments:

Post a Comment