.
.

Monday, February 28, 2011

TTAP--check!!

As I get bigger, working out gets harder. :-(

I sooo wish I would have kept up on exercising when (and before!) I got pregnant. Next pregnancy, I'll be doing things much differently than I have this time around.

I did TTAP tonight. I made it through about 7 minutes, plus I did "hoe-downs." (So maybe 9 minutes all together?) I'm doing a bit better...right? I didn't even attempt to do it with my weights tonight. I was just proud that I even did it in general!

Today my mom said, "I think you are bigger than me now." (A few weeks ago, we both measured our bellies. She was 2inches bigger than me.) At first I was very disappointed. Then I realized, she's 6 foot tall. Her baby has plenty of room to stretch out up and down. I'm 5' 6'' (on a good day!). My baby has no room to stretch up and down...thus mine goes out. So then I felt better about being bigger around.

But a few minutes later, during a joke, someone mentioned that all my shirts look like they are "painted on" lately. Apparently my shirts are getting rather snug. (And not just in my belly.) There's no way for me to justify that. I'm just becoming quite "plump" these days. :-/

All that to say though, I had pretty good motivation tonight to do my TTAPing. ;-)

Here is tonight's pretty:

Maybe I should start TTAPing twice a day...?

No comments:

Post a Comment