.
.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Today's motivation

Tonight I made it through a bit more than I normally do in TTAP. I didn't have a good day walkwise (mainly because I spent the majority of my day stuck in a car in traffic...) so I'm making it up tonight by also doing a bunch of Pelvic Tips--which are basically backwards crunches. They hurt just like crunches, work just like them, but are easier to do. ;-) I didn't use my 5lb weights for my entire TTAP session. Those weights kill! I'm trying not to push myself too hard, so when it was too exhausting for me, I did it without for a few minutes. I could have probably gone longer with my TTAPing, but I kept feeling something in my stomach popping. Yea, that's right...popping. It didn't hurt, but it creeped me out, so I decided to call it quits for the night. ;-)

Today and tomorrow are my sugar days. I've done so good today...so far I haven't had any! But, I'm about to ruin my streak by rewarding myself with a bowl of ice cream. But it's okay. I'm allowed to indulge today!

No comments:

Post a Comment