.
.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

TTAP--9 minutes today

Today I only managed to TTAP once. I've had a really busy day. But boy! Did it ever burn!!

I've been noticing the past two days that even when I'm doing my everyday walking my legs are burning like crazy. That makes me happy, because I know that TTAPing is really giving me a good work out.

Today's work out was more difficult than yesterday's, but I think the main reason is because I did it twice yesterday and my body is still recoving from the shock and disapointment of that. ;-) I didn't use my weights today, I've been trying to do every-other-day with them as I don't want to push myself too far physically. I made it 9 minutes. (Getting better!)

I think the baby is getting more used to me working out. When I first begun, Baby B didn't like it very much and moved a lot. It made me nervous, because I felt like I was hurting him/her. But now Baby B doesn't even wake up from his/her's peaceful slumber, which puts my mind to ease. It's probably like getting rocked to sleep for the little bugger.

I'm off to do my dry skin brushing (will post on that sometime soon) and take a relaxing bath before bed.

This skirt looks easy enough to make myself. After I get back into shape, I think I will try my hand at making one like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment