.
.

Monday, March 7, 2011

+2 pounds. Stupid shower goodies...

It's been a bad weekend for me. I misused my sugar freedom badly.

However, in my defense, we had two showers to attend!! And showers equal delicious sugar filled goodies! How does one expect me to pass up delicious little goodies at a shower?? Insensitive people should know that I'm trying to watch my sugar intake and refrain from serving foods that are going to tempt me. :-(

With that being said, tonight I weighed myself and I have gained 2 pounds. I think it's two pounds worth of yummy shower foods! Haha, I'm kidding. I actually think it is partially due to me having just ate dinner and also due to the fact that bathroom visits haven't been...well....let's just say, they haven't been what they used to be... ;-)

But with those 2 pounds in mind, I really busted my buns in TTAP tonight. I'm proud to say....I made it 12 whole minutes!!! Woot Woot!!! 3 minutes more, and I'd have actually finished the whole workout!!!!! (Three cheers for me!!)

I'm excited that tomorrow is Monday. Monday begins my new week of no sugar!! Hopefully I get back on track quickly and next week when I weight in again, I hope to see more good results.

Tonight I gave up my bowl of ice cream and all other sweets. Instead, I'm being a good girl and munching on some crisp and cold grapes! Cold grapes are my popsicle/icecream substitution! Yummm!!

My blogger photo uploader isn't working right now, so no picture of anything pretty tonight. :-(

Now, it's off to bed with my head!! I'm one tired girl.

Zzzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment