.
.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pages from my journal--June 25, 2001

When I grow up

When I grow up I want to live on a farm, I want twenty horses, four goats, tons of chickens (so I will never have to buy chicken), a herd of cows, zero snakes, two mom cats and a litter of kittens, a herd of sheep, four taim farm dogs, no mice, a herd of sheep, a herd of pigs, one mom duck and twenty ducklings, and two frongs and a pond of fish.

Also when I grow up I want twelve kids. Two sets of twin girls, one set of boy twins, one set of girl and boy twins, then one girl, then one boy, then twin girls!! My family will be queit the family!! My little children will obey better than the Langleys! They will obey or they will get a pattle with my glue stick or rubber pattle!

Also I will have a pool & spa. The pool will be one that begins at 1 foot deep and goes to eight feet deep! The spa will be 4 1 /2 feet deep.

I will live in a house that is a 4 story! The girls room is going to be the third story, the boys the second story and my room is the second to and the babys go in my room. O yea the oldest gets the very top story and when the baby is one to the fourth story it goes! The bottom story is going to be the kitchen and stuff! And we will also have a basment.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment