.
.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stroller/carseat & playpen shopping!

Today my father-in-law took Jeff and I shopping for our stroller & car seat set and a playpen. I had registered at Target, but upon arrival, we discovered they are in the process of rearranging and had none of the items I registered for. :-( So we left and headed to Babies R Us. Babies R Us, as I've written about before, is soooo overwhelming! There are just too many choices!!

But, with Jeff and Loren's help, I managed to survive.

We picked out a nice playpen and also a stroller/carseat set. I'm super excited! I told Loren that I want to go buy a baby doll and take it for a walk in the stroller--just because I'm so excited to try it out!!

Both boxes are now stacked in our livingroom, next to my rocking chair. I want to rip into them and set them up...but must restrain myself. Once our bedroom is painted, then I might open them and get them set up. :-)

(I'm so eager, I'm sure we'll be starting the painting process tomorrow!)

Thank-you Loren for taking us shopping!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment