.
.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Diapers diapers diapers!

My diapers did not come today. :-( But, upon tracking the order, I'm excited to announce...they should be arriving tomorrow!!!! (Fanfare sound effect...)

I'm beyond excited. I'm not really sure why...It's kind of embarrassing actually...

Embarrassment aside, I'm too excited to wait til tomorrow when they arrive to post pictures of them. So I decided to post stock pictures of the ones that I have coming. These are the 6 solid color ones that I bought:






Then of course, there are the two that I bought yesterday (the yellow and white one and the white and yellow one!). And then there are these ones, which I'll be buying slowly over the next few weeks:





Hopefully these fit our little one until it's big enough to move into the pocket diapers. (Don'tcha worry...I've got a whole blog post coming soon on the adorable pocket diapers I have!!! Lucky you, right? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment