.
.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

starting up TTAPing again!

Tonight, after a looonng break, I started up TTAPing again!! It feels great to once again work out, though I'm very disappointed to be back where I started--only accomplishing 7 minutes of the workout before the wheezing began. I guess in my defense, I'm still not 100% better and am still having breathing troubles...so maybe, if I was totally better, I'd have been able to get further...?

I'm not sure what happened to my sugar promise. Can I blame my failure on getting sick? While I was sick I was very much so deprived of all forms of sugar, and now that I'm mostly better, my body neeeeeds it!!! ;-) Actually, though I was kidding, I'm also kind of serious. My body does *think* it needs it... I'm going to get back on my sugar promise also. Starting...once I finish off my two boxes of Mike and Ikes and eat the last 3 cookies I have sitting on my kitchen table. ;-D yes, yes...I know...shame on me!


No comments:

Post a Comment