.
.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

coming down with the flu--no TTAP tonight

I'm coming down with a flu today. :-( I feel a bit nauseous, weak and also have a tickle in my throat. I decided to skip TTAPing tonight, as I don't think the physical exertion would be good for me right now. Not to mention, with this tickle in my throat, I don't really want to deal with being out of breath and coughing.

I did do a few sets of HoeDowns, but that's about it. I'm going to drink some orange juice, take some more vitamin C and eat some yogurt or toast (basically something light), take a hot bath and then head to bed. Hopefully I've caught this early enough on that I wake up tomorrow feeling much better.

I have an appointment with my midwife tomorrow and I'm really going to be bummed if I have to postpone it. :-(

Dear Flu,
Please go away, I'm not in the mood for you to come and visit right now.
Thank-you for being understanding,
Shyloh

No comments:

Post a Comment