.
.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Diapers are ready!!

Tonight my mom got all of her newborn diapers together and ready for use.

I watched with extreme jealousy (all of my diapers are still sitting on my "preparing for baby chair," in a very uncute fashion as I have nowhere to put them yet). My mom, who is so prepared for everything, already has a cute basket to keep hers in. Lucky ducky. I'm going to go basket shopping this week! I want to stuff my diapers and have my own cute little basket!

I thought these little diapers were cute from the beginning. But after today--seeing them all stuffed and lined all cutely in her cute little diaper basket, oh my! They're adorable!!


We then spent a while, clucking over these diapers like chickens over their little chicks. We decided to "practice" a bit on a baby doll. We practiced our prefold wrapping skills using a snappi. I'm sure the diaper covers won't be as difficult to figure out. ;-)

I need to borrow this dolly and let Jeff get some practice in! I think it'll be easier to practice on a dolly, rather than a crying baby.



We're down to just a few weeks! Eeeek!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment