.
.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

siiiiccccckk!!!

I. am. so. sick.

I feel like craaapppp!!! I think being sick while being pregnant is about 250x harder than being sick while not being pregnant! I think it hits you harder and lasts much longer than it'd normally last. :-( It sucks!

Since Thursday I've drank 256oz of orange juice and at this rate, I'll probably be polishing off 64oz of apple juice also before the evening is over. I've been living on canned soups and sourdough bread. And haven't enjoyed anything sugary...except for the girl scout cookie I just couldn't resist eating the other day. :-(

But, for as good as I've been doing...I must confess: I am craving a chocolate milkshake in a bad way. I know I shouldn't give in to this craving...but it might just win. I'm already sick...can I get any worse??

Ugggh! I hate being sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment