.
.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diaper score!

Tonight I bought 2 newborn diaper covers off of ebay. I'm especially excited about these covers because... a) they're cute. But mainly I'm excited for reason b)....they were so stinkin cheap!!! I only paid $9.00 for each of them! (That's a $3.75 savings!) I couldn't decide between the yellow and white one or the white and yellow one...so yes...I bought both. :-} I have issues, I know. ;-)



Sadly, the ebay store I bought them through was out of this adorable green print. I'm hoping they get more in stock soon...because I want it!!!


Maybe tomorrow my diaper cover order (that I placed last week) will arrive...I hope so! I'm excited to get them and see how cute and tiny they are!!!

For those of you who are curious about my final diapering decisions, I decided (after muuuuucccch research) to use disposable diapers for the first two weeks (just cuz I don't want to deal with the staining meconium poo and his/hers belly button), after that I'll use diaper covers (like these) with a prefold (the old cloth diapering style our grandmothers use to use!) until he/she is a chunky monkey and can fit into the pocket diapers better. (So probably for 3-4 months...?) After the baby grows out of the diaper covers, it'll upgrade to the pocket diapers, which we'll use until it's time to potty train!!!

I'm excited beyond excited to FINALLY be done with the research of diapers and now be in the "fun" phase where I get to just buy all these diapers! I've already got quiet the collection of pocket diapers (with 22 designed ones on the way...went crazy on ebay...again...head hung in shame...) and some prefolds and covers on their way to me now (hopefully they arrive tomorrow!) I'm almost done with all my diaper buying (hallelujah!) I just have to buy a couple more covers and I'll be set!

Yay for almost being done thinking about diapers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment