.
.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cradle quilt...1st update

Yesterday I went to Beverly's and picked out the fabric for the cradle quilt.

That was an extremely overwhelming and difficult thing to do....there were just toooo many options to pick from!

I finally settled on these fabrics:


The 1st scrap of fabric in the picture (the one with the itttttty bitttty teeny tiny dots (behind the squared fabric) is the back of my squares. All the other fabrics starting after the light fabric with the BIG dots are the circles that are going to go on top of my squares. The big dotted fabric is the backing of the quilt, and that 2nd scrap (the one with squares) is going to be my binding.

I'm verrry excited to get started on this!!! I just hope and pray it turns out the way I'm invisioning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment