.
.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I. Hate. Maycie.

Look at the pile of dog hair that I swept up today. Can you believe this?? This is all from just a few days of not sweeping. (like maybe 3 days...?)

Oh yes...there's MORE!!! That top picture is just the hair from our kitchen!!! This picture is the hair from just our living room and hallway!!! I haven't even swept our bedroom, bathroom or vaccumed the game room!!!!! Imagine how much MORE hair there could be!

GAAAAH! I hate this dog!!! I told Jeff he has two choices: A) buy her doggy vitamins this week and I'll give her a month for them to kick in. If they don't start working, I'm gonna buzz her. Or option B) get rid of her.

He doesn't like the idea of me shaving her, so if the doggy vitamins don't work, I think he'll just be looking for a home for her. But seriously...SO. MUCH. DOG. HAIR!!!! It's disgusting and not clean! I can't have a 9 month old (or however old) crawling around on my dog hair infested floors!!!!

Aggg!!! Stuuupid dog! These dog vitamins had better work. I'm tired of dog hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment