.
.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Shopping, bird swim suits, date nights

Posting from my phone... So this will be short.

Today I went shopping with my mom and shaylah. We got shaylah a new swimsuit. She refused to buy the awesome bird swimsuit I kept begging her to get :-/

Bodey got his first breath mint today. He burped in his Mimi's face (puke breath) and she all about gagged. So we had to help him out. (it wasn't a spicy mint) he wasn't too sure of it...

Jeff, Bodey and I had a date night tonight. We went to yogolicious and ran a few errands. We got Bodey his own tiny tiny tinnnnny cup of unflavored tart yogurt. He thoroughly loved it. Kept signing please and sticking his hands in the cup when we weren't fast enough for him :)

Jeff and I rented "journey to the center of the earth 2" tonight. We're gonna hang out in our hot house, watch our movie and I'm hoping there is a back rub involved for me ;)

Sorry if the Picts are all messed up! There is only so much editing I can do from my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment