.
.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Payday! lazyness and Prophetic sisters??



Guess what? Its Thursday--Payday Thursday. And we still have $12 in our bank account!!! (Insert tons of "!!!!!'s" and smiley faces) This is such a rarity for us. I'm beyond excited!

Today...I accomplished a lot. I reorganized my hallway closet to clear up a shelf for some of Bodey's diapers. Which means I had to move all my towels up a shelf and now they are too high for me to easily reach. :-/ Kinda lame having to keep a stool in my closet to reach the towel shelf! Haha!

Bodey took two naps today. But he went down with a fight each time. Good news is, it will get easier and easier every day.

I felt horribly lazy today. I just wanted to sleep. And the worst part is, I felt this way even after taking a nap. When I was complaining as to why I felt so lazy, Jeff put it in simplistic terms for me. "Honey, you are 32 weeks pregnant and our house is 90o. Why do you think you feel lazy?" Oh yea.... duh!

Cute conversation today with Shylie girl: (pointing at my stomach) "What is wrong with your stomach? Is there another baby in there?!" I said yes, to which she was very excited. Apparently she has just been thinking her sissy has been getting fat! Lolly pipes up, "She's gonna have her baby after my birthday." Shylie says, "oh. Well Mama is going to have a baby in her belly on my birthday." Reaallly?? Let's mark this date on the calender and see if the little girl is prophetic!

Tomorrow the guys and Shaylah are going fishing. My mom and I are gonna chill with the little dudes and the girlies.

My plans for tonight?? A relaxing hot bath with a bowl of cold watermelon sitting on the edge of the tub. Then bed. I. am. so. tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment