.
.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Naps, sunshine, cleaning, shopping




I'm not feeling real great tonight (food poisoning??) so this will be short and sweet.

Bodey took two naps today. And they both happened without a fight. I'm so happy!

My neck hurts badly today. I have a pop that needs to come out and just won't budge. I'm thinking I'll be going to see our chiropractor tomorrow...

I layed out and soaked up some sun with Shaylah and my mom today. It was lovely. I actually got a splash of color to my cheeks and grew a few new freckles.

My kitchen is sparkling today. And my cupboards need a new coat of paint, since I scrubbed it all off in my fit of cleaning rage today. Oh well, I've been wanting to repaint it soon anyways ;-)

"Ohhhh Jefffffffreeey?!!!"  Guess what he's gonna be doing next week? ;-)

Went shopping tonight with my parents. The boys rode in the stroller. We put Shiro behind Bodey to protect his fuzzy head from Bodey's grabby hands. Shiro took advantage of the situation. He played "knock knock" on the back of Bodey's head the whole time. He even got in a few head butts. Eventually Bodey had enough. As you can see in the pictures... *Sigh* My son is a bully.

I'm exhausted. I am heading to bed. So hopefully I wake up energized so I can get back to my mad cleaning. Tomorrow I am working on my hallways closet, organizing and packing things away. Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment