.
.

Monday, June 11, 2012

busy weekend. Tired people




Sorry for the lack of updating. We've had a very very busy weekend.

Shelbie is officially gone. Doing what the Lord has called her to do. We dropped her and my mom off at the airport Friday where they flew to Texas to meet with the director and other interns. We picked my mom up today. Shelbie will remain in Texas til Wednesday going through training and fly to Zambia Wednesday morning. Please keep her in your prayers. She is very very very lonely and misses her family deeply.

Its been a crazy weekend. I've basically been living at my parents helping my dad out. Lots of late nights. Lots of tired kids. And lots of big people laughing. For no reason. That's when you know that everyone is really reallllly tired.

That's all for now.

Again, pray for Shelbie. Drop her a love note on Facebook. Email her. Something. Let her know that you all love her and give her a little dose of encouragement!

1 comment: