.
.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

bathtime fun, washing clean laundry, rearranging rooms,


^^^
What's up with all these weird faces he's making?!


^^^
That's more like it.

Goofy boy :)

Notice his black eye? Still going strong 3(?) days later! Poor little dude.

Today was a tiring day. Up too early--shock shock. ;-) And we haven't slowed down since then. I rearranged the game room today. We are selling our futon this week to make room for a crib and a changing table. I also need to figure out some toy storage soon. This room is crazy messy allll the time!

I've been washing laundry all day. It seems like everytime I get caught up, I start the cycle all over again. I'm constantly asking myself, "Why do we go through almost as much laundry as my parents?" Well today as I was sorting the laundry. I started noticing that half of Jeff's clothes which were in the "dirty" pile were the same clothes I folded yesterday. I started thinking... "hmmm, there is no way he wore ALL these clothes since Monday." Yet there they were, smelling like dog and covered in dog hair. So I waddled (yes, I'm waddling today) my way down the hall to look at the bedroom. And that's when I realized. Jeff doesn't put his clothes up. Yep, my 27 year old husband sets his clean and folded piles of laundry on the floor next to his dresser. Which in a nutshell, means I've been washing his clean clothes (dirtied by the dog who sleeps on them) over and over and over and over again. Needless to say, I am not happy.


We went to Babies R Us this afternoon and picked up my last few packs of receiving blankets I needed. Now I have boy blankets and girl blankets! After they finish drying I will be folding them and packing them away with all my baby diapers and other baby stuff. All I need now is a few baby beanies and we will pretty much be set for B2's arrival. (Well, not really. There are still things we need, i'm just reffering to the basic stuff...diapers, blankets and the like.)

Speaking of B2, both Jeff and I had dreams last night that we had a little girl. How weird is that? In my dream I dreamt she weight 7lbs 8oz. In Jeff's dream, he dreamt that "they had to take her out to do some checkup work on her. Then they put her back in to cook a little longer." Whaat???! Weirdo.


Bodey is in bed (hopefully for the night...so tired of being woken up a bajillion times a night!) I am going to go take a bath, finish washing diapers, start ANOTHER load of Jeff's clean/dirty clothes and then head to bed. I'm so tired, I might not even eat ice cream tonight. o-0


No comments:

Post a Comment