.
.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Rain rain!!!!



It rained today. It was chilly. The air smelled good. It was so much fun! Everything looked beautiful and clean.

Bodey let me sleep til 11 today!!!!!!! Whoa!! (Well actually, the background to the story is he woke at 5:30. I brought to bed the box of cheerios and accidentally fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later to probably 100 cheerios all over my bed and Bodey sitting happily between Jeff and I chowing down. Then I tricked Bodey into going back to sleep for his morning nap...and he slept til 11!!!!!!) Minus the cheerio situation, what a good boy :)

We got up and started house work. I was working away diligently when Shelbie texted and asked us to come for lunch. Of course we are trying to spend every possible moment with her before she leaves, so we dropped what we were doing and headed to my parents house.

We spent the afternoon watching the Duggars with them and laughing at Bodey and Shiro's little cat fights.

Bodey is asleep now and I'm thinking an early bedtime sounds lovely. I'm going to go take a hot bath, eat something and go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment