.
.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Shelbie landed safely! Naps, postoffice and errands



Shelbie landed safely in Zambia!! Mama got to text with her a little bit today and she sounds like she is doing great! A little too great in fact. :-/ Call me selfish, but I'd like to see some tears again. Whenever we get to skype with her, I'm gonna tell her how horribly her poor lonely dog is doing. That will get her missing us and ensure us that she won't come home and announce, "Guess what guys?! I'm moving to Zambia." Stupid Shelbie.

*Stop sending "comforting" prayers her way. Keep the safety prayers floating that way, but enough with the comfort/lonely prayers.*

Anyways, Today: My body is still sore and hating me from all the cleaning I did yesterday. I hobbled around and whined all afternoon. I even took a nap. Which was lovely.

After my nap we got ready and ran a few errands. We went to the grocery store and got some stuff and then went to the post office to mail a bajillion and one packages. I hate shipping stuff. :(

This afternoon was hot. So hot I wanted to bring Bodey's kiddie pool in the house for him to splash around in. Jeff suggested the bathtub instead. *me: "Oh duhhh!"*  So I chilled in the bathroom with him while he splashed around for a while.

Tonight we went and ran errands with my parents while my siblings went to VBS. Bodey did good until about 9o'clock, when he completely melted and screamed all the way home. Oiy. He's tucked away in bed now though.

And as always, I need food and my bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment