.
.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Blaaah type of day


Today was a blah day. All the guys went fishing and were gone foreeverrr. Ugh. And tomorrow they will be gone again all day at the Giant's game. :-/

Mama and I had a lazy day. We aren't exactly sure where all of our time went. I know most of my mom's day was spent in the kitchen cooking. She's not used to doing all this cooking ;-) But now that Shelbie is gone, she's back on the list for cooking days. This makes the rest of us happy, we like her cooking. :)

I went to Babies R Us this evening to pick up a few things I need. But guess what, the sell that they promised would still be going til the 28th was over. I left very frustrated.

I think I'm not terribly in the mood to blog tonight. Because I can't think of anything else I want to write about.

So that's all for now.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better blogging night.

No comments:

Post a Comment