.
.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Retail therapy type of day

No picture today...I failed you all. I didn't snap one single pict of Bodey's sweet face. Oiy.

It was a retail therapy type of day.

I slept in this morning and apparently woke up on the wrong side of bed. Jeff went to the baseball game today and left at 11:00, at which time Bodey was down for the longest nap of his life. It was incredible. And he woke up so happy. But I was crazy bored and puttered around doing nothing. Which was stupid of me. I have so much to do, but didn't do anything. Oh well.

(Side note: I asked my mom how to spell Stupid. Yep, I really did. I'm *that* tired. And her response was, "Are you talking to Shaylah?" Ooooh burn.)

Around 2ish I finally drug my tired body over to my mom's house to hang with her. She worked like a busy little bee, enjoying her quiet house.

I sat online all day shopping. I've just been blah today. Very blue. I need to take my vitamin b's I think.... but some diaper retail therapy patched me up and made me feel much better.

My parents house is quiet today. I guess it would be with only the little girlies and the babies here. We guzzled sweet tea and coffees all day. Oh, and we ate Panda for lunch. My eyes are still watering from that stupid Beijing beef! 

I bought some more newborn diapers. My stash really is complete now. (Haven't I said that for the past two weeks?!) Someone stop me! I also finally bought Bodey a few covers. They are super duper cute!

The dudes and Shaylah are heading home now. They'll be back around 11ish. My mom and I are gonna get all the girls to bed and sit and...well, probably do nothing. Maybe I'll break out the sewing machine??

We'll see :)

Maybe more retail therapy??? I still feel a bit blaaaah....

No comments:

Post a Comment