.
.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

18th birthdays, church, sticky boys

This is what today looked like:

Corn. Tomatos. Plums.
Lots of sticky babies.
And the dread of tomorrow's poopy diapers.
YUCK. Not looking forward to that....


Today is Shelbie's 18th birthday. (Well, technicaly, yesterday her time was her birthday...but today our time is her birthday. So confusing, I know...)

To celebrate her birthday we had a bbq. We made potatos, corn, chicken, tritip and salad. It was delicious.

The little boys helped husk the corn, which eventually turned into them eating everything in sight. Getting all sticky...and well, the rest is downhill from there.

This morning was church. My mom held Bodey and SOMEHOW she kept him quiet for the whole service!? I don't know exactly what she did, but teach me please!!!

After church Jeff and I came home so we could take a nap. Jeff had to work tonight (stupid company...stupid stupid stupid...) so we took a nap while Bodey was snoozing, then we went over to my parents. He hung out and played ball and helped with the boat for a few hours before he left for work.

The little boys had fun tottling around the back yard and playing in the playroom all afternoon. Bodey's new thing, is trying to nibble on Shiro's legs or toes while Shiro is nursing. *Hand slapping head.* What next? I don't know what to do with this child. He's so mean!!!!!

Shelbie-- I uploaded a LOT of pictures of the boys to facebook tonight. It was easier to facebook them than wait for them all to upload here. So go check out mama's fb wall and my photo album entitled Bodey Bauman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment