.
.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

lazy sleep in days, green water, my carnivore baby

Ready for a photo bomb??? 




Today was a lazy day. Jeff let me sleep in (two days in a row!) and kept the boy quiet while I snoozed.

I got up late (not admitting what time...) and promptly paid bills. Ick. Its so annoying to feel like you have money and then *POOF* its gone.

Jeff made me lunch-- spaghetti. I ate Oreo cookies. The house was hot, and I complained all day. I kept talking about going swimming at my parents.

Around 3ish we finally headed to my parents to go swimming. I went over in my swimsuit and everything. But guess what? Murphey's law...the pool is swamp green. And I can't be sure...but I think I saw something lurking underneath the top green layer... Needless to say: I did not swim. Instead I sat inside, roasting hot and pouting.

We had a delicious dinner. Apparently Bodey likes steak. My little carnivore...

He had a nice cool bath and now we are starting our nightly "Try to get Bodey to sleep" routine. Once we win this battle we are going to watch a movie and eat some more chocolate cake. The last slice of it. :( All good things must come to an end I suppose.

Tomorrow is church. Jeff is doing base guitar. I need to remember to pack a little backpack of fun stuff for Bodey to bring, to see if we can get him to sit through service like he did last week :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Shyloh!!! Can we say ADORABLE?!!! Or as you like to say stinkin adorable!! TOOO cute!! His adorable little buck tooth grin!! Oh, my heart melted with each picture!!! I miss that little guy soooo much!!! Auntie's heart longs to be home with her family and hold her sweet nephew again!! Please keep talking about me to him...don't want him forgetting me again! I will see you in 31 days and 13 hours and 12 minutes...or at least that's when my plane lands in SF.'m bored right now...if you can't tell. ;)
    Love my little Baumon family TOOONNNSSS!!! See you soon! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete