.
.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

hot. Hot. HOT.



Its so unbelievably hot. By 9am my house was 90o. We ran the "AC" all day. Its still (at 10:30) 85o+ in here.

I've been having insomnia at night lately. I was awake all night last night. I finally fell asleep, and luck would have it, Bodey woke up very very early. I was a crabby mess all day.

I took a little nap this afternoon with Mr. B. That was incredibly fun. I don't remember the last time we went to bed together. He's a snuggle bug when he falls asleep.

After nap I went to my parents. I enjoyed their AC and the pool. I almost stayed the night, but knowing my AC ran all day I figured I'd better come home and enjoy the $$ we wasted running it. Ugh. Horrible mistake. Did I mention I'm hot?

I'm hoping tomorrow to get up, get my stuff done and GET OUT of this house by 11. I plan on going to Walmart to buy a few floaty devices and spending alllllll day in their swimming pool.

I am off to eat something cold. Take a cold shower. Then go crawl into bed to sweat off another 10lbs. Goodnight, hot, cruel world.

No comments:

Post a Comment