.
.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer evenings! BBQ's, swmming and bonfires!


Bodey is still not feeling well :( Poor little guy. He's fighting and off and on again fever, he's grumpy, clingy and tired. I'm reaaaally hoping tomorrow he pulls out of this and is back to his old mischievous ways.

This weekend has been fun! Lots of swimming, two nights in a row of bon fires, yummy food and friends!

Last night Uncle Micah and Lynette came over to drop the boys off after a day of working on the Brawley farm. But we lured them into staying til almost midnight! We had a bbq, swam and finished the evening off by having a big kid only bonfire. ...I ate TWO smores!!!! One reeces' pnut butter one and the other good old fashioned chocolate smores. :)

Tonight we had the sweet Davidson family (they run the Paxbaby babywearing store) Such a sweet fun family!!! They have 6 kids (all under the age of 9!!) and between their 6 and our 10...it was so much fun! Kids everywhere!!! My mom and I got some personal paxmama babywearing lessons -- I wish I had my whole (lame) stash with me, I'd have had Jillian sign all my wraps! :-p We had a hot dog bbq, complete with juicy watermelon, salad and chips. After dinner we had ice cream!! I rolled around in her stash for a while, we watched Shiro and her little guy play together--Bodey didn't feel well enough to play :( and I dreamed up new ways to fund about a million and one more carriers. I think I might be jealous of her gorgeous stash! They are on a road trip up to Canada, but we are all hoping and praying that when they make their way back home they can stop back by our house!!!

I'm hoping Mr. B feels better tomorrow. I've got so much I want/need to do! Plus, I need to factor in swimming ;-) I didn't get to swim today :( And I'm grouchy about that...

Off to find some food (cuz of course, I'm hungry...again!) and then head to bed...in my cold room!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment