.
.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

chocolate cake, swimming, chocolate cake, swimming...sums it up!



I woke up this morning dreaming of Chocolate cake. That delicious 3 layer, triple chocolate, heart-attack-waiting-to-happen, dreamyness that we ate yesterday. Oh my. So yummy. I rushed out to the kitchen, planning on eating Jeff's piece (the piece I brought home for him last night) as my breakfast. My heart was shattered when I discovered he had already eaten it ALL last night. I almost killed him in his sleep. But I refrained. Instead, I called my mom and asked for a ride to her house so I could swim and eat more cake.

I still ended up having to wait until 3pm til that delicious pile of goodness made it into my stomach, but let me tell you. It was the best piece of cake ever. I ate a whole slice. And so far, I don't even regret the extra pound I'm sure it added to my face or rear end. It was worth it.

Shaylah, my mom and I laid out in the pool again this afternoon. We added a new layer of sunburn to our already burnt body. (Ouch) But again, it was worth it. Its so HOT!!!!!

Jeff slept til 2 today (he works nights...so that's still only 8 hours of sleep for him) so I didn't see him til about 2:30 when he realized I wasn't home, drug himself out of bed and made his way to my parents to see Bodey and I. We didn't get much time together, but at least its Thursday! He's off tomorrow :) This week went by really quickly. And guess what?! Its PAYDAY!!!!!!

Bodey only napped once today, so he was a real grouch tonight. I got him right to bed as soon as I got home, and now he's snoozing happily. Its the last night of VBS, so while my dad went to pick up my siblings, I lured my mom over with some ice cream to hang out with me for a while. I assumed she'd be here for a while, but apparently she was only staying while my dad quickly picked the kids up. :-/ So when she left 20minutes later without her ice cream treat, I felt pretty badly. :(

I am off to take a bath and then head to bed. Hoping for an early bedtime tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment