.
.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's...cold!!! :-D

I stayed the night at my parents last night. And I was cold :-D shaylah slept out with me. We watched "princess diaries," er... Started watching...then I fell asleep ;)

Bodey has had a fever all day :( poor little lovey.

Jeff put a window ac unit in our bedroom. And our room is cold!!!!!

I took a nap with Bodey today, which was a lot of fun. We hung out outside. We had a bonfire tonight.

Now I'm home, B is asleep. Jeff and I are eating some delicious cereal--color free lucky charms!!! (thanks mama and daddy for getting us a bag!!!) then we are heading to bed to enjoy our cold room and watch "mirror mirror."

Tomorrow we are going to do house projects and lots of sanding... Sanding a crib. Sanding a bookshelf. Maybe sanding another crib?? Hopefully Bodey feels well enough that we can have a productive day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment