.
.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

he's baaaaack!!





Bodey is feeling so much better today! He's back to his busy busy bussssyyy little self. But we are definately dealing with the post-sick-brattiness. Yikes. He has been a booger today.

Let me caption the four pictures for you...

Pict #1: digging in Mimi's garden box with his bestest friend. They played so nicely together. :)
Pict #2: watching "baby signing time" He watched a whole episode...Wonder if he learned anything??
Pict #3: I hateeeeee oatmeal!!!
Pict #4: he sleeps like his mama :)

I cleaned house today. And now I'm sore and tired. But my house looks good :)

Tomorrow our midwife is coming to our house. Can't believe its already that time!? This pregnancy seems like its gone by so fast!

Jeff is packing up for Men's camp tomorrow. He leaves Friday and comes back Sunday with my dad and brothers. My mom, Shaylah and I are planning on having our own little party at home! Girls weekend!! Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment