.
.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Acomplished day!

I. am. exhausted. But I had such a productive day.

We met with our midwife this morning. She will meet us at our house in two weeks, and from then on out we will be meeting weekly. Its weird, I realized last night, I can now start saying "This time next month, I might be holding my baby..." (MIGHT)

When we got home, I went right to work. My house house is sparkling. (Well...not whole house...tomrorow I will tackle the bedroom and bathroom!) But my livingroom, kitchen and game room.... *whistles*

I sweated up a storm today in my 90+ degree house! But it all payed off. Tonight I feel so acomplished. :)

I am going to go take a cold bath, then probably celebrate my acomplishments by eating some icecream. Then I am going to bed.

Jeff is off work tomorrow, so we have to go do something fun. What to do?! What to do!?

No comments:

Post a Comment