.
.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tired and feeling 9 months pregnant




I'm exhausted today. Bodey pulled ANOTHER all nighter last night. Ugh. I miss my sleep. Thankfully Jeff got up with him this morning and I was able to take a nice long nap. I feel blah today. Probably because I'm tired, but I also don't feel fantastic. I feel 9 months pregnant.

I bought Bodey a little pair of leather shoes off ebay last week. They arrived today. His first pair of "shoes." If we can even call them that...slippers are more like it... I put them on him for giggles. The first time he's ever had anything on his feet. He walked around feeling pretty spiffy for the next few hours. His facial expressions were hilarious. Every few steps he would stop. Look down. Wriggle his toes. And laugh. Then start walking off again. He found the whole thing rather hilarious.

Bodey is in bed. Asleep for now. :-/ I just finished up some work. Now I am going to go eat some ice cream and relax for a few minutes before I start my before-bedtime rituals.

Praying Bodey sleeps all night long tonight......

No comments:

Post a Comment