.
.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

So. So. Hot. Bikerides, library, walks, softball games

Today looked like this:


Bodey and I were up early. Too early...

We got ready, ate breakfast and went on a bike ride while it was still cool. We walked down to the library with my family for story time. (Can you tell Bodey loves storytime?!) Then we walked back home. I thought I was going to die. I don't know how i'm going to survive this summer...its already SO hot. I made my mom drive us home, and Shaylah had to ride my bike home. :-}

The low of the day was discovering our bank account is overdrawn. :( Stupid itunes for taking 5 days for a payment to go through! GRRR.

Tonight we went to Shaylah's soft ball game. We all painted turtles on our faces. Guess what? Apparently face paint stains...  Shaylah's team won. Which is good, because if they lost I would have killed her. At least them winning made it somewhat worth it to sit outside in the boiling heat with no shade for 3 long hours.

Bodey had his first taste of meat and bread tonight. We had chicken salad sandwiches and I gave him a few pieces. He thoroughly enjoyed it...

I'm going to go do a devotional and then head to bed. I gotta get up way too early tomorrow. Again. :( I miss sleeping in...

1 comment: