.
.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

bike rides, laundry, dishes, and life

I almost forgot to blog...

Today I got up early and went for a bike ride with Bodey. It was still nice and cool outside. I went shopping with my mom and when I got back, I realized it was much too hot to bike ride home. Shannen rode my bike home...my mom drove me home. ;-)

I did laundry, I did dishes, I went through clothes and got rid of an entire wardwrobe of stuff. Bodey has officially upgraded to TWO dresser drawers! I can't believe it...

Made many many to-do lists today. Lots to do this month. Busy busy busy.

Tomorrow is storytime.

I am hungry. Which is weird, I ate everything in sight tonight. I should not be hungry!

Bodey had a bath tonight, and surprisingly he did not enjoy it. He was cranky and tired. :( Usually he loves his baths.

Off to bed so I can get up on time to get to storytime with B!

No comments:

Post a Comment