.
.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cranky baby, uncooked zuchini and lunch with friends

No picture for today. I forgot to take any. ;-)

Last night was a rough night. Bodey was awake for 4 hours fussing. I think its almost time for him to be transfered into his own bed. I would love to get a few full nights of sleep before I start over with a new little squish on the "up-every-2-hours" schedule. :-(

Bodey woke up this morning a cranky little monster. Oh my word. What a grouch. We still aren't sure what his problem was. He went back down for a nap around 9ish and woke up at noon in a much better mood.

This afternoon we went with my family to someone's house for lunch. Jeff grew up with the couple's boys, so he had fun catching up with them and seeing their new families.

Funny story : I asked my dad last night what we could bring today for lunch. He called his buddy to find out and ater talking for a few minutes he says, "Um...he said bring nothing, but then mentioned zuchini..." So Jeff and I were planning on bringing zuchini... uncooked (since we didn't know what they were serving, we didn't know what form they'd want the zuchini in) zuchini. All morning we talked about how embarrassing it was going to be walking into this family's house holding a bag of uncooked zuchini so we eventually ended up just bringing french bread instead. And thankgoodness we did. Durning lunch, my dad apparently mentioned to his friend that we didn't know how they wanted the zuchini served, so that's why we skipped it and brought bread instead. I guess his friend stared at him blankly and said, "Zuchini?! Who mentioned zuchini??!" Needless to say, I am so glad we didn't bring zuchini!

It was a lovely afternoon, filled with some amazing food, sweet tea and desert. The baby boys played on their lawn, the kiddos swam, Jeff caught up with his old friends and us ladies hung out.

Tonight Bodey was a grouch again. Turns out he was hungry. Poor little dude.

I spent the evening planning out my day tomorrow (starting spring cleaning!), making a "to-do" list for the next several months, talking organization with my mom and making shopping lists. When Jeff got home from college group we ran to walmart to grab a few things then headed home. Jeff is getting B to bed now, I'm finalizing some lists and wonder... What do we have to eat?? Then we are both headed to bed. Hoping to get a good nights sleep tonight!

P.S please forgive me if there are any misspelled words in here. My spell checker won't work for me tonight. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment