.
.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Midwife appointment, Happy bday Mama! swimming and gf dinner


Today I had an appointment with my midwife. The baby moved too much so we didn't get a heartbeat count. My blood pressure is weird. (It always is..."weird" is my normal...) Baby is sunny side up, which explains why I've been thinking this baby has no bum, back or head--only limbs ;-) Lucinda is pleased with how things are going.

After the appointment we went to my parent's house to wish my mama a happy birthday. Then we ran a few errands.

We ate macaroni and cheese for lunch--which was much too hot to eat on a day like today. We should have had watermellon soup or something...

Bodey ate an entire banana and made SUCH a mess. So after his lunch we went outside and let him swim for a while.

I took a nap this afternoon, which was so wonderful.

Tonight we went to Mimi & Stupda's house to celebrate Mimi's birthday. We had gluten free dinner (minus the cheerio coated chicken...since Shelbie didn't want to use bread crumbs (gluten). BWAHAHAHA! My sister is a dork.) Sorry, I had to blog that story, since she made me promise not to facebook it. ;-) And we ended the evening with gluten free cake (Suprisingly good!) and icecream.

Bodey is in bed asleep. I'm going to finish blogging, check my emails and then go do some devotions and take a very cold bath. Because my house is still sooo hot. :( Ugghhh...

Oh and PS tomorrow is gonna be an amazing mail day. (Didn't I say this yesterday? If I did...I was wrong. Stupid post office...)


No comments:

Post a Comment