.
.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Girls night out, hottness, Daddy's shadow


Bodey slept in his own bed last night for the 1st time ever. I had hoped he would wake up in the middle of the night so I could bring him back in bed with me, and was very sad when I woke this morning at 5 to him waking up. :( I brought him back to bed with me and we snuggled for an hour before getting up. Tonight I'm waking him. I need him to sleep with me. Sleep is sweeter with him by me...

We were up early. Way too early. So we napped this afternoon :) My house is in shambles. This is 2 days of accomplishing absolutely nothing. But, the highlight of the day is Bodey got TWO baths today. So I guess I did accomplish something.

This afternoon was a scorcher. Tonight (at 11:00) our house is still in the 90's. Yuck.

Bodey spent the afternoon being his daddy's little shadow. He read books with his daddy, played cars with his daddy and even played guitar with Daddy. I'd say B had a pretty awesome day.

Tonight I went on a girls' night/say goodbye to Shelbie evening. Shaylah, Shelbie and I went and saw the Avengers together. It was a lot of fun. We ate way too much popcorn, got into a popcorn fight, had our soda (er...had my soda bottle...) expload ALL OVER the poor kid sitting next to me (who practically climbed into his girl friend's lap trying to escape it...wimp.) and ended the evening at Cold Stones. Where we left wondering if we just got a super duper great deal from the stupid cashier, or if all 3 of us girls are idiots who can't figure out their math facts. Either way, we're pretty stoked *thinking* we got a good deal.

Now I am back at home. I just took an icy cold bath. And I still feel hot and clammy and disgustingly hot. Tomorrow we are meeting with our midwife. So I need to head to bed so I can get up bright and early and actually DO HOUSEWORK (*gasp!*) before we leave.

1 comment: