.
.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sleeping in, naptime, sunshine and chilling


Bodey let me sleep in til 9 today--what a good boy! And even better yet, he let me nap with him this afternoon. :)

After we got up from our nap we went outside and spent a few hours working on my new pallet garden. Bodey played with the garden hose while Jeff slaved away working on my pallet boxes and I sat in the shade sweating.

After that, we came inside and spent a while just being lazy. It felt good to just be lazy after a hot afternoon working in the sun.

Tonight Bodey and I went for a bike ride to his Mimi's house. We met up with the rest of my family at my grandparents and had company biking to my parents house. Bodey enjoyed seeing his crazy aunts and uncles biking alongside him.

Later this evening Amanda came over with chocolate brownie ice cream and a movie. We sacked out on my couch and watched the stupidest movie ever. It was fun though. ;-)

Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my sisters, mom and aunt! Yay! So i'm off to bed, we're leaving at 8:45--eek. Gotta get up and be ready early.

1 comment: