.
.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sleep in day, baby shower, grouchy boy, shopping


Today was my sleep in day. I woke up at 9 and could not go back to sleep. I'm pretty irritated about wasting my sleep in day.

We had a baby shower this afternoon. Bodey was a grump. He didn't nap. at. all. today. eeek. You can only imagine how grouchy he is tonight...

After the baby shower we went to Toys R Us and bought the little dudes some cute little wagon type cars. (The ones that look like Cozy Coupe cars, only we can push them in it like a wagon.) They will be shipped to my house. And I'm not gonna lie, that will be one fun mail day.

We went home, did some yard work (Well, more like my family did yard work, I walked in circles and pretended to be busy...) And I spent the afternoon toting my very grumpy boy around. Thankfully I got a Starbucks coffee today, so his grouchiness couldn't touch my happy coffee buzz.

Tonight we went shopping with my parents. We got Shelbie's graduation gift (EEK! she graduates next week!!) I got a pair of maternity shorts and we basically strolled around aimlessly for 3 hours.

We came home and sat around a bonfire for a very short while before we had to go home with Mr Grouchy bug. (Who by the way fell right asleep!)

I'm looking forward to my back massage that Jeff owes me tonight. And my bowl of chocolate brownie ice cream with pretzel pieces in it. Yumm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment