.
.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Emotional day. Naughty boy. Sweet tea.



Today was kind of a bad day. I was woken up abruptly and rudely--by being bit that is. Which followed several more bites. Then for the next few hours was followed by screaming and crying. Someone is obviously teething. Time to get the 2nd baltic amber necklace back on him. Someone please slap me for having taken it off of him yesterday.

By 10am today little dude had already succeeded in making me cry. That might be a new goal.

We went to story time today--not because Bodey deserved it, but because *I* needed to get out and get some fresh air. Of course, once we left the house Mr Grumpy turned into Mr Happy. >:-(

I spent the afternoon moping, crying and whining at my mom's house. She served me very sweet sweet tea (I had probably 5 glasses...it was so yummy...we shall see how I sleep tonight. Eeek!)

Someone came out to look at the dryer today and declared that the problem lies within the dryer. So now he is researching quick/cheap fixes. Otherwise, I'll begin dryer shopping :(

I got some pallets today to start my pallet garden which makes me so happy.

I'm finishing up knitting a few kitchen sponges then I am heading to bed.

*here's to hoping for a happier, less emotional day tomorrow...*

No comments:

Post a Comment