.
.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Peepee puddles, bike rides, grocery shopping, softball games


^^ Diaper free FAIL today! ^^


Went on a bike ride to my parents today so we could all walk to storytime. We only have one more week (maybe two?) until they take summer break, so we are going to enjoy these last few weeks! Bodey loves his bike rides. He squeals the entire time.

We went grocery shopping this afternoon. We are going to be eating a lot of pasta dishes for the next few weeks. (Pasta salads--nice and summery!)

We had Shaylah's softball game tonight. It was hot, Bodey was super tired and kept nodding off. I forgot to bring a baby carrier *GASP* so he rode in the basket of the stroller while Shiro rode up in front. I think Bodey enjoyed it. ;-)

I'm craving chocolate brownie icecream with crushed up pretzels on top. I'm trying to fight the craving...but thinking I might give in...


No comments:

Post a Comment